Google Analytics API has multiple reporting tools, one of them being Excellent Analytics. Marketers did you know about the Excel plugin that pulls your data from Google Analytics into Excel sheets?
To start this integration you can use this free tool called Excellent Analytics. Excellent Analytics is easy to install by clicking the download button at the top of the page.
Use Excellent Analytics to automate reporting and spend more time exploring in Google Analytics.
Measurements within Excellent Analytics include:
- Time span: Use to set up daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Dimensions: Are displayed in rows such as landing pages and time dimensions.
- Metrics: Visits, visit bounce rate, goal completions and revenue. Metrics are shown as the values in these reports.
- Filters: Exact match, regular expressions, phrase match and broad match.
- Additional advanced segmentation can be applied as offered in Google Analytics.
Once you have customized measurements for your report, choose the profile(s) the report will be run for. If there is more than one profile, Excellent Analytics will display a report for each profile side by side on the same spreadsheet. The Execute button will trigger these reports to start collecting data and your automated reporting will begin. The data will be collected and exported into Excel. Excellent Analytics is convenient, because the range with headers can be used for pivot tables and other marketing charts.