As the master of internal and external communications, you will support one or more Client Strategists from our Account Services team, in administration and management of projects and clients.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist Client Strategist(s) with numerous moving parts/ projects of large, complex accounts.
- Ensure that communication flows effectively; serving as liaison within the agency among different Depts., as well as between agency and client.
- Attend client meetings or calls, take notes and summarize. Orchestrate follow-up and coordinate with colleagues, where needed.
- Handle administrative tasks on accounts or projects assigned (entering tasks into different systems, logging notes into CRM, monitor workflow, create agendas, etc.).
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and pull together reports to share with clients.
- Provide input and support to internal team on the creation of advertising campaigns that meet the client’s goals and objectives.
Account Coordinator Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years marketing/ agency experience;
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and KPIs (Analytics, AdWords, SEO, etc.);
- Focused with a “get things done” attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and positive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills; Attention to detail;
- Common sense and problem-solving skills;
- Can handle challenging situations in a calm and professional manner;
- Team working ability;
- Strong, clear writing skills;
- Passion for advertising and digital marketing;
- Strong willingness to learn;
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects, from variety of industries;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
To Apply please email your resume to [email protected]
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE. This is an onsite, in-office position – No telecommuting or working remotely.
© 2020 MoreVisibility. All rights reserved.