MoreVisibility is seeking an innovative thinker with exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills to work within their Agency and manage client accounts. We look to have you join an existing team of service-focused individuals, who are committed and amazing to work alongside! This can be a fully remote position (limited travel may be required), however preference will be given to those who can work a hybrid schedule. Our office is in South Florida.
Client Strategist – Account Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with clients to oversee their Digital Marketing programs with us, which could include: Paid Advertising (Keyword Search, Media, Social, Display, Programmatic, Online Radio, etc.), Search Engine Optimization, Analytics, Content Strategy, UX and Social Media.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues, responsible for tactical management of the client’s advertising, optimization, content and social campaigns.
- Monitor performance and increase client’s ROI and conversions through recommendations of new strategies and ideas to test. Report internally to team and externally to client on performance, results and campaign challenges, as well as present new opportunities and ideas.
- Research new advertising channels, platforms or tactics to be considered.
- Develop marketing plans and make client presentations based on their industry, product, target market, results, needs, etc.
- Handle customer service issues & resolution, along with all client communication.
- Responsible for leading renewals or sales of new programs or services – based on individual client needs, budgets, and goals.
Client Strategist – Account Manager Job Requirements
- Must have 2+ years digital marketing experience in a brand marketing, client service or project management role – strong preference to those with an Agency background.
- Overall comfort speaking and presenting about Digital Marketing strategies and tactics, as well as prior hands-on experience within this industry.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written – able to effectively communicate with different personalities and varying levels of seniority.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- “Best Practices” knowledge of Search Engine Marketing/Optimization tactics and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics interface and reporting.
- Understand the ability for businesses to leverage Social Media – familiarity of the common channels used in this area and tactics companies would employ.
- Experience with Paid Search (CPC) advertising networks and campaigns.
- Preference given to those certified with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Needs to be available during traditional office hours mainly on an EST/EDT schedule, for internal and external meetings.
While working remote, must provide a quiet, professional setting with high-speed internet.
Company will provide a laptop (PC) for all business use.
Salary, plus commissions and bonus plan. Full benefits and team perks package.
Position reports to our Chief Operating Officer.