Oversee the Digital Marketing strategy and daily efforts of our clients, which could include: Keyword Search, Display Media, Shopping Feeds, Contextual and Behavioral Ads, to include the Social Networks. Provide support to colleagues, within Department and elsewhere, where needed.
Digital Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
Responsible for the management of the client’s digital campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads, 2nd tier engines, shopping feeds, vertical portals, social channels, etc.)
- Digital Media Strategy, to include channel research and planning
- Initially and ideas ongoing for expansion/testing
- Identify keywords, audiences, tactics, plus develop ad copy and/or select visual creatives
- Engine/Channel selection & budget allocation – bid management strategy
- Landing page selection or guidance provided to client
- Ongoing analysis and campaign optimization activity
- Overall account management and maintenance, including quality control
- Leverage web analytics data to understand conversions and ROI, to improve/expand campaigns and performance.
- Report internally to team and present externally to clients on performance, results and campaign challenges, along with new ideas or emerging trends.
Digital Campaign Manager Job Requirements:
- “Best Practices” knowledge of Search Engine/ Digital Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost-per-Click advertising networks to include:
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, choose tactics, write compelling ad copy and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Analyze data through web analytics programs and tell a story.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics needed.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task successfully is a must.
- MS OFFICE skills required, especially Excel.
- Analytical thinker — able to come up with solutions — Problem solver.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
This individual contributing position reports to our Vice President, Digital Advertising.
To Apply please email your resume to [email protected]
This is a permanent, full-time position located in our office in Boca Raton, FL.
Given the current status of our office, the interviews and onboarding/training will be conducted remotely. Once our office fully reopens, we will welcome (and expect) all team members to return, allowing for some flexibility to work remotely thereafter.