Our digital agency seeks a qualified/experienced candidate willing to work full-time in our Boca Raton office.
MoreVisibility is seeking a driven front-end web developer to help code, launch, and maintain websites built in WordPress that directly contribute to, and positively impact our clients businesses. The role will also be responsible for making changes to our clients’ websites based upon client needs as well as recommendations from our SEO, analytics, and advertising teams.
The position reports to our Team Lead, Creative Services and our Vice President, Digital Services and will work closely with our Creative Services, Account Management, and Search Engine Optimization teams.
Front-End Web Developer Key Responsibilities
- Maintain existing client websites within their respective frameworks
- Create and develop WordPress themes and plugins
- Install and update plugins in WordPress
- Code out responsive HTML emails
- Provide accurate time and completion date estimates on work to be completed
- Improvise, troubleshoot, and learn new skills on the job
- Communicate effectively across internal business segments and staff
Front-End Web Developer Skills & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in a front-end development role building and maintaining WordPress websites
- Familiarity with custom WordPress functions
- Knowledge of website security best practices, especially with regards to WordPress
- Strong knowledge of and experience with PHP
- Database management: phpMyAdmin (edit, import, manipulate, delete data)
- Experience with code repositories and version control, specifically Bitbucket
- Experience with server-side development / configuration with Apache, cPanel, and Plesk.
- Experience with cross-browser / mobile operating system considerations and debugging
- Experience with coding out emails for email marketing platforms
- Experience with hosting setup, configuration, and migration
- Experience with REST and API Integration
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Understanding of strong quality assurance and testing processes
- Experience with creating a strong UX based on organizational goals and objectives
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking ability
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and self-planning skills
To Apply please email your resume to [email protected]
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE. This is an onsite, in-office position – No telecommuting or working remotely.