We are seeking a motivated and independent individual to join our Sales team. This role will work to identify and nurture leads and create new business opportunities to drive growth.
Market Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide support to VP of Sales & Marketing, assisting with all new client acquisition.
- Pitch Digital Marketing agency services to prospective clients.
- Create and develop pipeline through both cold outreach and nurturing of database leads.
- Inbound lead follow up and appointment setting for calls / meetings with VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Attend trade shows and events on behalf of MoreVisibility; network and collect leads for follow up.
- Assemble sales decks and proposals based on existing templates.
- Research new prospective leads and utilize a range of outbound techniques (LinkedIn, calls, email, etc.) to engage them.
- Assist with Salesforce data management and cleanup.
- Other sales tasks and support duties, as needed.
Market Development Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in Sales and Marketing / Business Development. Previous Digital Marketing agency experience and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Hard working, highly organized professional with a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability and comfort to pitch and network in professional business settings.
- Flexibility to travel and participate in networking events outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing concepts such as SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, etc., are a plus.
To Apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL CANDIDATES PLEASE. This is an onsite, in-office position – No telecommuting or working remotely.
© 2019 MoreVisibility. All rights reserved.