Boca Raton, FL
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with our clients (and internal team) with the primary goal of increasing visibility and organic rankings for their websites and digital content. This position provides strategic direction and tactical recommendations to our clients, while analyzing progress and success through a variety of platforms to better inform our future SEO roadmap.
As a member of our Optimized Services Department (Content & SEO), you will collaborate with colleagues focused on technical SEO, content strategy, and copywriting, while reporting to the Director for this team.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities
- Passion for SEO, including studying the latest trends, techniques, and breaking news/algorithm changes. (We follow best practices only).
- Conduct thorough audits of client websites, competitors, and markets, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO (including areas such as keyword research, content, site architecture, design / layout, internal & external linking, and meta tags). Communication of these findings including the presentation of prioritized recommendations that are likely to have the biggest impact on the client’s organic presence and business objectives.
- Develop and provide ad-hoc SEO recommendations to include strategic guidance on new opportunities that will increase organic performance as well as optimization opportunities to improve existing content, design, technology, off-site presence etc..
- Analyze results through site and content ranking reports, as well as website analytics, to determine what is working within the strategy and any necessary changes required.
- Report to clients on results through a variety of reporting tools (from web analytics to rank tracking) to communicate performance, what is working from the strategy, and any necessary changes required.
- Work closely with colleagues to test different SEO tactics and ideas to improve organic performance for clients’ sites.
SEO Specialist Job Requirements
- Prior SEO experience required.
- Passion for helping organizations within a variety of industries (both B2B and B2C from e-commerce to lead generation) inform and engage their audience.
- Knowledge and prior use of common SEO tools and reporting platforms, to include Google Analytics. Experience with Conductor a plus.
- Ease to express ideas and recommendations in a non-technical manner.
- Ability to express ideas and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Balance of creative and analytical capabilities to make data informed decisions.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Quick learner and creative problem solver.
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Collaborates well with others on group projects to work toward a shared goal.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Ideally looking for a candidate within Florida to work in a hybrid capacity – remote and spending some time in-office (Boca Raton, FL). However, will consider full time remote and out of state.
Competitive salary, plus a robust benefits package and employee perks.