Jill Goldstein - May 10, 2023
LinkedIn Conversation Ads are an effective way to engage with potential customers and drive efficient conversions. They allow you to create personalized and interactive ad experiences that encourage dialogue and build relationships with your audience. Below are some best practices to help you get the most out of your LinkedIn Conversation Ads.
- Utilize top performing audiences from your other LinkedIn campaigns.
- Don’t forget about remarketing. Target past website visitors, users who have engaged with other lead gen ads or single image ads.
- Choosing Your Sender
- Make sure the person you choose to be your sender has a high-quality profile photo. The sender’s image plays a huge role in whether a user opens your sponsored message.
- Test multiple senders. Test for effectiveness by different job titles, friendly profile pictures or users with name recognition.
- Ad Creation
- Always begin the ad creation with a goal in mind. If you want to drive brand consideration, link to asset downloads, webinars, etc. If you want to drive leads, offer demos, tutorials etc.
- Introduce yourself in the opening message (note the first line in your message will appear in the subject line).
- Include various CTA buttons, however, remember that only one lead gen form per conversation ad is allowed.
- Test content that is working well for your business in email campaigns.
- Keep your copy short, sweet, and conversational.
- Ask questions to keep a two- way dialogue.
- Personalize the message using Macros. Macros allow you to pull LinkedIn profile data into your conversation. The following are currently available: First name, last name, job title, company name and industry.
- Use the “Conversation ads CTA performance” report to gain understanding of how engaged users are with the conversation. Export the report then pivot the data by CTA button copy.
- As with other ad types, demographic reporting is available and should be utilized to understand who is opening and clicking your conversation ads.
LinkedIn Conversation Ads offer a unique and effective way to engage with potential customers. By following these best practices, you can create personalized, interactive, and engaging ad experiences that drive conversions and build your brand on LinkedIn.
Contact the experts at MoreVisibility for help planning, launching or optimizing LinkedIn Conversation ads.