One of the great things about Web 2.0 is all the different media choices we have to access information. Not everyone enjoys reading blog posts even if they have the time, so I thought I might list a few other ways that you can get information about search engine optimization, SEO.
1. Books — there are some great books out there. Which you should choose depends on your particular interest.
2. Videos — while this hasn’t quite caught on as much as non-readers might like, if you’re one of those that likes to view your content, Google features a few videos on YouTube about SEO. We expect that with the rise of video online, this can only increase in future.
3. Podcasts — these can be great if you have a long commute and want something to do while idling away your time stuck in traffic. Webmaster Radio features podcasts on a wide variety of topics relevant to internet marketing.
4. SEO Webinars — there are many resources online that offer webinars that explain all about various aspects of search marketing. Morevisibility is especially proud of our great series of search marketing and optimization webinars.
5. Blogs — well, naturally, blogs can still be a good source of SEO information, but if you don’t want to take the time to come visit us every day to see what’s new, feel free to subscribe to our feed and let us come to you.
Of course, as our client, we’re always ready to help out with any questions or concerns you might have, but if you’re looking for alternate ways to learn about SEO, these tips might be helpful. Enjoy.