For the past 12 years working in the Digital Advertising space, it has been a whirlwind of information, updates, changes and adventure! Collaboration and sharing of information are paramount for my personal growth and success. As a result, there are many things that I am thankful for. So in the spirit of the upcoming Thanksgiving Day holiday within the United States, here is what I am thankful for, as a digital marketer:
- LinkedIn – very convenient power networking and self-promotion
- Crowdsourcing – opportunity to collaborate with others and have like-minded individuals support (endorse) your opinions and concerns
- Blogs – awesome venue to share information, pictures, feelings in an SEO-friendly way. Great for personal and business use.
- Twitter – immediate customer service resolutions and source of news as it happens
- Sheryl Sandberg – reminding everyone of the power and strength of business women
- Randi Zuckerburg – encouraging young girls to focus on technology/engineering
- The Google Zoo (Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird) – Keeping SEO clean
So fellow marketers, what content, websites, industry leaders, etc., are you thankful for this Holiday season?